Too much emails! Are emails the right tool for teamwork?
65% of employees check their emails every 5 minutes, receive more than 100 of them and send 33 on average per day. It is a real challenge to find something with such an amount of information.
Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a solution to:
- Easily find informations
- Follow in real-time the achievement of action plan
- Easily report on
=> A collaborative tool to centralize the information on your action plans : all meetings, all actions and achievement for those actions, directly updated by your team.
How does it work?
1. I create my project and I share it with my team
My team can reach all the information for this project : action plans, documents, sketches…
2. Get organized by defining actions to do and set the owner
Tasks are automatically assigned to a team member.
This way, action ownership is clearly defined and shared with my team.
With Beesy.me Team, easily assigne actions to a team member:
- Add actions to Beesy.me
- Assign actions to one of your contact
- Contacts will automatically receive actions
- This automated process is based on the email address you added in Beesy
3. I manage my project through meetings, every notes will be shared with the whole team.
The team will have a vision on every decisions and actions discussed during meetings.
They will access this information in real-time with no need to search in their emails, grouped project by project.
4. I am automatically informed about achievements or updates related to my action plan
Each time a Beesy.me Team user modify an action in you action plan, it is automatically updated in your app.
No more need to run after somebody to have an information before a project meeting or to prepare your project review.
5. I follow my achievements through my reports
The project view allow you to have a global vision on all decisions, actions, and documents which were set up during meetings and to know their achievement progress.
You can send a project summary listing completed and opened actions in just a single click.
Discover all the usecases
No matter your issue we have answers