An Integrated solution to go further in managing your objectives and collaborative work
- Teams brings people, conversations and content together to collaborate more easily
- Beesy consolidates all action plans and information, meeting notes by person, project and objective
Their complementarity will save you time to go further in managing your objectives and collaborative work.
In addition, Beesy also allows you to consolidate all your information outside the Microsoft Teams application (emails, meeting reports, etc.).
Manage your collaborators easily
With customized dashboards
For each collaborator, insert tabs to obtain consolidated views of their activities
- Follow his actions of the week, his action plan of the month, his out-of-date actions…
- Manage the tracking of your individual points
- His review of objectives, your current projects, etc.
Manage the action plans of your projects
With consolidated and customized dashboards
For each Microsoft Teams project, insert tabs to get consolidated views of your projects from your team conversations or emails.
- The action plans of your projects
- Outdated actions
- The history of the steering committees
- Project reporting
- The minutes of the meetings…
A Chatbot Beesy in Microsoft Teams
To create your action plans…
In the Microsoft Teams conversation threads and with Chatbot Beesy, track all your important information by team.
Beesy’s Artificial Intelligence will analyze your chats, to automatically create your action plans.
This way, you will find all your consolidated information and the actions to be carried out for your collaborators and your projects.
You can even create tasks directly during your conversations, get automated project reports, meeting minutes, and much more.
The Chatbot also works from your emails to automatically create your action plans or meeting reports.
…And update them without logging in to Beesy
When you ask your IA Beesy assistant to create an action or send you a list of actions, you can edit, comment, integrate subtasks, etc. without leaving Microsoft Teams.
You no longer need to connect to your Beesy application to edit your tasks.