April 20, 2012 at 1:22 pm #2020
Dear Beesy customers,
This tip to help you save your data.
iTunes can automatically save Beesy’s data in case you crush, loose or have been stolen your iPad.
In order to do this:
1. you must connect your iPad to your desktop computer where iTunes is installed.
2. Once your iPad is connected, click on your iPad in the iTunes left navigation bar.
3. In the right panel, there should be an option to save your data on iCloud or “Save on this computer”.
4. Choose either one of the configuration as it will back-up your entire iPad, including apps and the data they generated.
5. If you close iTunes now, each time you connect your iPad to your desktop computer and let the synchronization finish, your data will be saved either on iCloud either on your computer.
6. But if you have iOS 5 or more, we recommend that you actually click on “Sync this iPad using WiFi” a few lines below in the right panel as it will regularly automatically save your iPad Data, without the need for you to connect your iPad to your desktop computer.
7. Make sure in the Apps tab in iTunes that you’ve checked Beesy in the app list, so that it’s part of the synchronization.
This should answer the question that some of you have regarding data security in case of problem.
The BeesApps team
Our Last Posts
- New Features: Subtasks June 29, 2017
- New features: Your actions with attachments directly from your mails and Dashboard views optimization June 22, 2017
- New Features 17/05/2017 May 17, 2017
- How To Manage Your Time In 8 Steps May 12, 2017
- 6 Steps To Stay Focused At Work March 27, 2017